Brown Sugar Pecans
16 ounces pecan halves
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
1. arrange pecan halves in a foil lined 13 x 9 pan.
2. melt butter in saucepan over medium heat and add brown sugar,vanilla and salt.
3. stir one minute and remove from heat.
4. continue stirring, until brown sugar dissolves.
5. pour over pecans, stirring to coat.
6. Bake at 325 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes; stirring every 10 minutes.
7. remove from oven and spread on wax paper to cool.
8. store in an airtight container.
Man, these were divine....I mean these were freakin' good.