Sunday, May 17, 2009

get to know me quiz

THE GETTING TO KNOW YOU QUIZ
I saw this meme-style quiz over on How to eat a cupcake who copied it from Brownie Points. Both are awesome blogs, so check them out after you read this quiz.PS: Feel free to copy it onto your blog so we can get to know YOU! :D

THE GETTING TO KNOW YOU QUIZ

Metal or non-stick? I use metal and lots of Crisco spray.

Cast iron or stainless? I actually have both, I love my cast iron for certain things, but mostly I use my stainless!

Cutting board: silicone or wood? silicone. I need to invest in some better cutting boards tho.

Knife: carbon steel or stainless? I think I have stainless, don't know for sure....I know I would love to have better ones....

Kitchenaid or hand mixer? I have both, plus a Bosch mixer - which btw, makes the best buttercreams....

Cooktop: gas, electric, induction? I have an electric stove. 3 years ago, had the decision to go gas and chose electric.....I have regretted it ever since....

Side-by-side, freezer on top, fridge on top? I have the freezer on top. when I bought my fridge, I didn't want my toddler to keep opening the freezer door.....

Apron or whoops? I think aprons are so cute, I don't want to get them dirty.....

Mashed potatoes: by hand, ricer, or mixer? Usually by hand, I like my taters chunky too, and I usually end up spraying potatoes all over the place when I use a mixer anyway...

Sandwich or wrap? I don't like wraps, I love bread.....

PB & _________ ? thick, chewy wheat bread. I'm not big on jelly unless it's a really good blackberry.

Pancakes: syrup or applesauce? I don't generally eat pancakes, except when I'm pregnant....and if I ever get pregnant again, someone will have to talk me down from the roof......

Cake: scratch or mix? Well, I am torn, because I make most of my cakes from scratch, but to be honest....I have some really good recipes that use a mix, that I cannot replicate from scratch - so whadda ya do, not make something, cuz it's a mix? hell no.

Chili: beans or no? Of course beans....they are a magical fruit.......

Napkin: cloth or paper? I use paper. I'm alot on the lazy side.

BBQ: takes the whole weekend to make or take out? take out for the family, none for me thank you.

Chicken: white or dark? prefer it alive, eating ticks.

Ice cream: cone or dish? I love cherry chip ice cream with that chocolate syrup that gets hard....yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment