Saturday, November 14, 2009

10 dozen cupcakes and a cake....











It's 10:30 am. I'm done. started yesterday with frosting, and this morning starting baking at 4:45 am. have to deliver the cupcakes by 2 pm and the cake by 5 pm....Then I get to stay up all night and work a 12 hour Saturday night in the county Emergency Department....oh, sorry, venting....

All that to say it's been a busy week, will be a busy weekend, and next week is looking 'bout the same....and except for the overnight shifts at work, I'm loving every minute of it.

The cupcakes I made today are for a birthday/housewarming for the local "brown bag" lady (if you don't know what that is, I'm NOT explaining it)...they are Mai Tai, Mudslide, Monkey LaLa and strawberry Mojito.

The cake is for a coworkers daughter who is having a birthday sleepover. I'm not excited about my frost job....I'm going to need to learn to do better. It's a vanilla confetti cake with vanilla buttercream and the decorations are homemade marshmallow fondant.

No comments:

Post a Comment